Thursday, September 17, 2009

Is this thing still on?

oh wow, it's been a long time! Is this thing still on? Are you still there? I feel like the boyfriend who falls asleep on the phone and wakes up later to find out that he has neglectfully fallen asleep during the climax of the conversation. I haven't stopped printing but I have to admit that I have been slacking on the documentation of the printing.

Here are some shirts printed by yours truly. Designed by Matt Wells for the Phantom Tails. They turned out funky and I wish the Tails the best of luck on tour this month.






1 comment:

Matt Schuler said...

I know of Matt Wells. I went to school with him!

Umm...My yearning to comment is also because you never pick up my phone calls! You are the guy who falls asleep on the other end of the phone...without picking up!!!

So next time you see an 818 area code giving you a ring you should pick up!